"You wanna talk about problems? I sell ice for a living."
Because I’ve fallen in love with him. Severely.
Christopher Rice (The Book of Mormon) - “Role of a Lifetime” from BARE
HALF HOUR 4: A LAST MINUTE CONCERT
Presented by BroadwayUnderstudies.com
November 24th, 2013 - Laurie Beechman Theatre
"i am a grown ass woman" i choke out between sobs as i continue to listen to disney soundtracks
OKAY LOOK AT THAT HE GLANCES UP BEFORE GOING TO STOP HIM. HE GLANCES UP AT THE GIANT ICE CHANDELIER THING AND MOVES THE GUYS ARM TOWARD IT ON PURPOSE BECAUSE HE’S HOPING IT WILL FALL ON HER AND HE WILL STILL APPEAR TO BE THE GOOD GUY FOR TRYING TO STOP THE DUDE FROM SHOOTING HER WHEN ALL ALONG HE WAS TRYING TO KILL HER ANYWAYS
Seriously though. Very subtle, I wouldn’t even have noticed it if I didn’t see this gifset. I just….this movie damn it…I apologize for my outburst. I usually don’t go all caps.
OMG I HAD NO IDEA!? I’m so glad you pointed that out!! I was kind of bummed how quickly he became “evil.” But seeing THIS totally helps me now
Hmmm, five random facts… let’s see :)
1) I have 5 cats, all but one who I rescued.
2) I have 4 tattoos (paw prints, a daisy chain, a shamrock and the NY Mets logo… yes, really)
3) I’ve written over one millions words in fan fiction (mainly Newsies).
4) My favorite color is orange and I do all of my writing in either an orange or red pen
5) When I was 16, I slept outside on the streets of NYC — I say sleep but I managed maybe 1 hour — for the chance to get my No Strings Attached CD signed by *NSYNC at the Virgin Megastore. There was over 100 people online for the day and a half before. What’s crazy is that, 2 years earlier, they had a signing for their debut album that I stayed out overnight on line for — but it was just me, my mom and my best friend. No one slept at all that night.
THERE IS THIS BIG THING OUT HERE
LET ME IN
LET IT GO HAS BEEN OFFICALLY RELEASED BY DISNEY!
Christian Bale is a god.